Thursday, November 26, 2009

Suggestion Recieved

At the suggestion of our esteemed uncle Eli, we are adding a Who do you want to win the Civil War poll. Personally we aren't buying this whole close game thing, if the Ducks show up to play the Beavers don't have a chance. That being said in the event that the Ducks come out stale we definitely like the Ducks' chance with Masoli at the controls, and James there to break of 15 yard runs when they need it. Masoli has been proving to all doubters that he indeed can be a college quarterback, not a runningback Tod Mansfield. What he did in the Arizona game was extremely impressive. James also seems to perform in the clutch.

4 comments:

  1. On this poll I will definently go with the Beavers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, of course, voted that I want the DUCKS to win!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really torn this year on who to root for. Usually I root for both UO and OSU, but when they play each other, then I have to base my fandom off of what the result will be for each team. In this case either one will go to the RB, but OSU is a lot more likely to lose if they go. At the same time OSU hasn't been to a RB in 44 years and going might establish a national image as a leading program. But then of course, a Beaver victory would probably only get them to 13 in the BCS *maybe*, while the Ducks might land at 7 or 6. So, I'm withholding my vote for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok there is no competition here. . . the beavers r going to leave Autzen with the beaver tails between the legs after a big whooping up on by THE DUCKSSSSS!!!!!! GOOOOOO DUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete