Monday, November 9, 2009

A New Update

Sorry it's been so long since we posted something (if you think this is bad you should see Meghan's blog). Since we last posted, we went to ,of all things, you guessed it a marriage seminar. It was pretty boring, and towards the end things started getting a bit out of hand. Sitting through three hours in which everything is Spanish, except the 20-30 minutes my dad spoke really starts to wear on a man. Add to this that the topic was marriage, or as they said so often in Spanish "matrimonio", and we were really feeling quite lost by the end. After this they served us a meal consisting of asado, chorizo and cold baby pig. I mean they really put on the hog for us. Yes, that was a pun, Loren Joseph.

7 comments:

  1. LOL I'm loving your writing, Andrew!

    ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting those sessions a bit early are we? ;P
    Well, hang in there guys!! Just think of all the stories you'll have to regale us with upon your return. Is it 36 more days 'til you start the return trip, Anthony??

    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Andrew, I laughed until I almost cried!!! I can feel your pain having had to attend the Oregon married's retreat this February. Only it was in English!!! I blush to think of some of the things that were said :)

    ~Stan G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excelent use of punn-age andrew u make me proud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that marriage seminar sounded like a blast... And for your information I posted a new blog entry last week! What next?? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ive never been to a marriage seminar but wow all i need is my imagination for that one. ouch! at least it was in spanish where u couldnt understand all of it. when someone in the store or whatever starts speaking in another language me and jonah make up things that they are saying and that is my advice to u it helps me if it helps u guys i have no idea

    ReplyDelete