Friday, November 20, 2009

New Louis L'Amour Trivia

Here is the next set of questions which will expire 11/24/09:
1."Further on lay a dead Spanish soldier, a handsome lad, now missing his scalp." Who spoke these words in which book?
2."I said, I am getting a bit tired of you" Who spoke these words to whom in which book?
3. "You ain't seen all of them, you ain't seen me."
"I hope I never do." What two people spoke these words in which book
Note: Please forgive any erroneous quotes, as some of these are strictly from memory. If you know something is worded differently, feel free to let us know.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Jubal Sackett. Jubal Sackett

    2. I believe it was a nameless gambler who was cheating a Mr. Liggit in Galloway. He was refering to Logan Sackett. btw the quote is "I am getting a little tired of you... just a little tired."

    3. :( cant remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I was waiting until LJ gave his answers to give mine.

    I agree with everything he said EXCEPT the first one. I don't think the first one is a quote at all. I think they're the words of the "narrator".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli is indeed correct the first question is infact not a quote.

    ReplyDelete