Thursday, November 12, 2009

A New Feature of the Blog

We have decided to start a Louis L'Amour trivia game. We will post three questions, and you can leave a comment with your answers and your name, if you are interested. You will be rewarded one point for each correct answer. This set of questions will expire 11/15/09. The questions are:

1. "Don't do it I'll kill you."
"And if he don't I will." Who spoke these words in which book?

2. He never laid a ___ on a ___ unless to ___ it, and never ____ unless to ____, and he never ____ unless to ____. Fill in the blanks.

3. "Warms the cup. I do shy from coffee in a cold cup." Who spoke these words in what book?

7 comments:

  1. 1. Galloway and Logan Sackett in the book Galloway.
    2. hand, gun, use, draw, drew, shoot, shot, kill.
    3. Nolan Sackett in the book mustang man.

    I Love the new feature!!! Great idea guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea...until I read Loren's score key :) consider his answers pasted below...Now, if you did a trivia on something for a more mature audience like Adventures in Odyssey then I might be able to compete :)

    ~Stan G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I know is #3, from book Mustang Man, spoken by Nolan Sackett... I have no idea on the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any of these but my son's would know all of them. They have read every Louis L'amour book there is at least twice! I've read quite a few myself but I don't recognize any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wording of these questions is very reminiscent of a Bible quiz tournament. A cross-reference question should get extra points. No idea on any of the answers! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is what you get when you have one of the best Bible Quizzers in America doing a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...let me guess...

    1. A Sackett
    2. A Sackett
    3. A Sackett

    That's what I know....Tammy

    ReplyDelete